Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wedding Blogs!!!

pastedGraphic.pdf

Wedding Blogs! Do you read them?


This whole blog started with my desire to find great inspirations from real life weddings for Lex' special day. Green Wedding Shoes is by far my favorite blog to visit over and over again for ideas. Jen Campbell the author of greenweddingshoes.com has an amazing eye for all things beautiful and honestly features the coolest, most creative and unique engagement shoots and real life weddings. She also has a plethora of suggestions for invitations, flowers, and photographer features. She inspires me!!!


Just check out one of  her most recent posts - Vintage Circus Engagement Photos. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.


circus engagement photos


Exploring the Green Wedding Shoes site I came across www.theweddingchicks.com. My favorite aspect of the The Wedding Chicks  are their DIY ideas and online store for all things bride. Customized t-shirts for the bride and bridal party along with cute ideas for wedding party gifts

pastedGraphic.pdf
pastedGraphic.pdf

What are some of your favorite wedding blogs? What inspires you??
Xo
Ana

 

No comments:

Post a Comment