Sunday, May 9, 2010

Bridal Showers

Alexis' Bridal Shower

A few weekends ago we celebrated my bff's bridal shower in Penticton, British Columbia. As the MOH I felt a great sense of responsibility regarding the bridal shower, and a great deal of stress since I live out of town. I am so so so thankful for Maria's (mother of the bride) help. She was fantastic! From increasing her emailing/Facebooking to keep in touch with myself and the groom's sister (Suzanne = bridesmaid), to everything she did, organized, arranged, ordered etc.

Surprisingly, the day went without a hitch...well unless you count that my evite was for an hour later then we agreed on. Ooooops. Otherwise, the day was perfect. The bridal shower had a theme of a "Tea Party". The bride's sister (Jackie = bridesmaid) made perfect&delicious tea sandwiches. Maria's aunt from Vancouver sent traditional Italian pastries/cookies, while Maria found enough pretty tea cups and ordered a variety of tea flavours for the event.

Needless to say, I think Alexis really enjoyed herself as did her guests. The gifts she received were very thoughtful. They followed the theme of "for each hour of the day", which turned out really well. I had an awesome time; any time I get to spend with my best friend is a great time.

Here are some photos from the shower. Enjoy!



















2 comments:

  1. It was a perfect shower! Thanks for all your hard work. That is one of the many reason's you are my MOH. mmmwaw xxx

    ReplyDelete