Saturday, February 6, 2010

Guitar - Steal a Little Piece of my Heart now Baby.

Some people actually have musical talents, unlike me. They love their craft and sometimes they're really good at it. My friend Tareya Green is an amazing singer and guitar/piano musician. Her voice is like soft rain drops. When I considered incorporating guitars/guitar picks/rock and roll into an engagement photo session and wedding I think of people like Tareya who could serenade the entire room with one of her originals. For whom holding her guitar in a photo shoot would feel truly authentic. Here are some cool ways to incorporate M.U.S.I.C. into your day (other then hiring a killer band, or a world renown DJ).


Playing the Blues Musical Necklace

Playing the Blues Musical Necklace - FREE SHIPPING

Day at the beach necklace - sterling silver flip flop sandals, guitar or ukulele, and aqua glass flower bead on a sterling chain

Day at the beach necklace - sterling silver flip flop sandals, guitar or ukulele, and aqua glass flower bead on a sterling chain


PMC Fine Silver Teardrop Paddle Earrings ...Cherry Blossoms

No comments:

Post a Comment